RiserRescue™ Technical Info
By InduMar Systems, LP. On-site Corrosion Protection
- RiserRescue™ technology involves the in-situ application of a proprietary, thick, contiguous polymeric coating encasing the riser, extending above and below the water surface.
- RiserRescue™ employs a rapid-setting proprietary polymer formulation that converts to a solid form within minutes and is fully cured within hours, allowing the product to be applied in a single platform visit.
- RiserRescue™ coatings are impervious to the penetration of water, thus sealing the riser from the marine environment and inhibiting corrosion of the pipe surface.
- RiserRescue™ proprietary coatings provide a protective barrier in the marine environment, inhibits biological invasion of the riser and significantly eases cleaning.
- RiserRescue™ thick, durable proprietary coatings seal the riser from marine invasion, thereby providing physical and corrosion protection.
- RiserRescue™ proprietary coatings exhibit favorable elastomeric properties, yielding thermal stability of the steel-coating interface over a wide range of application temperatures.
- RiserRescue™ applications are handled by licensed installers possessing all the necessary equipment and training needed to provide efficient and safe product applications.
Physical properties: Solid, contiguous coating, closed cell & non-swelling, near neutral bouyancy
Thickness: Approximately 1 inch
Length: Typically 6 ft. above and below the water line, increasing as required by the clarity of water
Riser diameter: 4-12 inches (Other sizes available upon request)
Color: Safety orange (Other colors available upon request)
Hardness: 75 Shore A
Stability: Resistant to UV degradation, will not support combustion
Curing: 10 minute working time, 2 hour set time, full hardness in 24 hours
Materials Health, Safety And Environmental Sheet Part B (pdf)